To operate legally, establishments need to meet the conditions and are only allowed to operate after being granted business qualification certificates for sports activities for Billiards & Snooker according to regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Billiards & Snooker business license”). So, what are the conditions and procedures for granting this license?
1. Conditions for granting Billiards & Snooker business license
a. Legal status
Business entities in sport fencing include Vietnamese enterprises, foreign invested enterprises (FDI), and business households that have been licensed according to regulations (investment certificate, registration certificate, business registration, business establishment license). In particular, the subject’s business lines must be registered as a sport fencing business.
b. Conditions of facilities and equipment
Billiards & Snooker business establishments need to meet the following conditions regarding facilities and equipment:
– The table area must be covered, the distance from the outside edge of the table to the wall is at least 1.5m, the distance between tables is at least 1.2m.
– Facilities organizing practice and competitions for Billiards & Snooker must have at least one of the following types of tables:
+ The snooker table has a palm length of 3,569m (ranging from 3,556m to 3,582m); The width of the bed is 1,778m (ranging from 1,765m to 1,791m). The height from the floor to the side of the table is from 85mm to 88mm;
+ The pool table has a tabletop length of 2.54m (ranging from 2.537m to 2.543m); The width of the bed is 1.27 m (ranging from 1.267m to 1.273m). The height from the floor to the side of the table is from 74mm to 79mm;
+ Carom tables include large tables and small tables. The length of the large palm is 2.84m (ranging from 2.835m to 2.845m); The width of the large deck is 1.42m (ranging from 1.415m to 1.425m). The length of the small palm is 2.54m (ranging from 2.535m to 2.545m); The width of the small table is 1.27m (ranging from 1.265m to 1.275m). The height from the floor to the side of the table is from 75mm to 80mm.
– The table surface must be flat and covered with fabric or felt suitable for each type of table.
– There are marbles suitable for each type of table.
– There are cues, bridges, cues, cue racks, and scoreboard.
– Lighting at points on the table top and ice wall is at least 300 lux.
– In case the lamp is designed for each table, the distance from the lowest point of the lamp to the table surface is at least 1m.
– There is a first aid bag according to regulations of the Ministry of Health, a changing area, a storage area, and a toilet.
– There is a table of rules regulating basic content, including: training hours, subjects participating in the practice, subjects not allowed to participate in the practice, and measures to ensure safety during practice.
c. Conditions for professional staffs
Sports training instructors must meet one of the following conditions:
– Being a coach or athlete with a level of level 2 or higher or equivalent in accordance with Billiards & Snooker business registration;
– Having a degree in sports from intermediate level or higher suitable for Billiards & Snooker business registration.
>> IN WHICH CASE CAN WITHDRAWAL OF FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATE OCCUR? https://linconlaw.vn/in-which-case-can-withdrawal-of-food-safety-certificate-occur/
2. Issuance procedures for Billiards & Snooker business license
a. Step 1. Preparing and submitting application
Application dossier for issuance of Billiards & Snooker business license includes:
|1||Application for a business qualification certificates of sport|
|2||Summary of preparation of conditions for sports activities business|
|3||Business registration certificate|
|4||Certificate of business location registration|
|5||Business location lease contract|
|6||Degree/Certificate of professional training of specialized staff|
|7||Labor contract of professional staff|
|8||Rules of the facilities|
|9||Fire prevention certificate or related documents|
b. Step 2. Competent agency to receive and process applications for Billiards & Snooker business license
Competent authority to handle procedures: Provincial Department of Culture and Sports.
In case the application needs to be amended or supplemented, the competent authority will notify directly or in writing the contents that need to be amended or supplemented to the applicant within 03 working days from the date of dossiers receipt.
The time limit for granting a sport fencing business license is 07 working days from the date of receipt of complete documents according to regulations.
- Law on Physical Education and Sports 2006 (amended and supplemented in 2018);
- Decree 36/2019/ND-CP guiding the revised Law on Physical Training and Sports issued on April 29, 2019;
- Circular 04/2018/TT-BVHTTDL regulating facilities, equipment and professional staff training for Billiards and Snooker promulgated by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism on January 22 January 2018.
𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 – 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- In Hanoi: 5F Golden Tower, 275 Nguyen Trai str., Thanh Xuan Trung ward, Thanh Xuan dist., Hanoi.
- In HCMC: 272 Do Phap Thuan, An Phu ward, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Website: http://linconlaw.vn/
- Email: Lawyer@linconlaw.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Linconlawfirmm
- Linkedln: linkedin.com/in/lincon-law-firm-100b96201
- Hotline: +84.987.733.358