In order to encourage the use of online public services, adjustments will be made to the rates, collection, payment, management and use of fees and charges in the fields of exit, entry, transit, and residence in Vietnam. According to the effective date of Circular 63/2023/TT-BTC amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circulars regulating fees and charges. Accordingly, reduction on fees of passport issuance will be applied from January 1, 2024.
1. Subjects and scope of application
Vietnamese citizens submitting passport application online.
2. Adjustment regulations on passport issuance fees
Circular 63 amends to No. Article 4 of the Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC dated April 07, 2021 of the Minister of Finance providing for on fees and charges in immigration, transit and residence in Vietnam, and the collection, submission, management and use thereof.
– Applicable deduction amount: 90% (ninety percent) of the fee level specified in Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC.
– Applicable object: submitting application online.
– Application period: From January 1, 2024 to December 31, 2025.
>> WORKING HOURS, REST PERIOD, HOW IS REGULATED? https://linconlaw.vn/working-hours-rest-period-how-is-regulated/
>> 07 STRICTLY PROHIBITED ACTS IN SECURITIES https://linconlaw.vn/07-strictly-prohibited-acts-in-securities/
3. Current fees of passport issuance
According to the provisions of Article 4 of Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC, the fees of passport issuance is as follows:
|1||Fees for passport issuance (including passports with and without electronic chips)|
|b||Reissuance (lost or missing passports)||400,000|
|c||Reissuance of personnel confirmation||100,000|
- Circular 63/2023/TT-BTC amending the Circular regulating fees and charges to encourage the use of online public services promulgated by the Minister of Finance on October 16, 2023.
- Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC stipulating the rates, collection, payment, management and use of fees and charges in the fields of exit, entry, transit, and residence in Vietnam promulgated by the Ministry of Finance issued on April 7, 2021.
𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 – 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- In Hanoi: 5F Golden Tower, 275 Nguyen Trai str., Thanh Xuan Trung ward, Thanh Xuan dist., Hanoi.
- In HCMC: 272 Do Phap Thuan, An Phu ward, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Website: http://linconlaw.vn/
- Email: Lawyer@linconlaw.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Linconlawfirmm
- Linkedln: linkedin.com/in/lincon-law-firm-100b96201
- Hotline: +84.987.733.358