Business of sports activities such as badminton, yoga, gym, fencing, dancing, swimming, billiards & snooker, etc. is a conditional business according to the provisions of law. Enterprise activities are only considered to be legal after they have been granted business qualification certificates for sport business activities by competent authority (hereinafter referred to as “sport business license”). How this procedure is executed, please follow the following article.
1. Issuance procedures for sports business licenses
a. Step 1. Preparing and submitting application
Application dossier for issuance of sport business license includes:
|1||Application for a business qualification certificates of sport|
|2||Summary of preparation of conditions for sports activities business|
|3||Business registration certificate|
|4||Certificate of business location registration|
|5||Business location lease contract|
|6||Degree/Certificate of professional training of specialized staff|
|7||Labor contract of professional staff|
|8||Rules of the facilities|
|9||Fire prevention certificate or related documents|
b. Step 2. Competent authority receives and processes sport business license applications
In case the application needs to be amended or supplemented, the competent authority will notify directly or in writing the contents that need to be amended or supplemented to the applicant within 03 working days from the date of dossiers receipt.
The time limit for granting a sport fencing business license is 07 working days from the date of receipt of complete documents according to regulations.
2. Competent authority to handle procedures
Provincial Department of Culture and Sports.
3. Conditions for granting sport business license
a. Legal status
Business entities in sport fencing include Vietnamese enterprises, foreign invested enterprises (FDI), and business households that have been licensed according to regulations (investment certificate, registration certificate, business registration, business establishment license). In particular, the subject’s business lines must be registered as a sport fencing business.
b. Financial conditions for sport business
Enterprises must have financial resources to ensure business operations.
c. Conditions of facilities and equipment
Have facilities and equipment that meet the requirements of sports activities, corresponding to each specific sports business activity.
d. Conditions for professional staff
Professional staff of sports businesses include:
– Sports training instructor:
+ Being a coach or athlete with a level of level 2 or higher or equivalent in accordance with the registered business sports activities
+ Having a degree in sports from intermediate level or higher suitable for registered business sports activities.
– Healthcare staff.
- Law on Physical Education and Sports 2006 (amended and supplemented in 2018);
- Decree 36/2019/ND-CP guiding the revised Law on Physical Training and Sports issued on April 29, 2019.
𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 – 𝐇𝐨̛̣𝐩 𝐭𝐚́𝐜 𝐯𝐮̛̃𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞̂̀𝐧
- Tại Hà Nội: Tầng 5, Golden Tower, 275 đường Nguyễn Trãi, phường Thanh Xuân Trung, quận Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
- Tại TP.HCM: 272 Đỗ Pháp Thuận, phường An Phú, TP. Thủ Đức, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
- Website: http://linconlaw.vn/
- Email: Lawyer@linconlaw.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Linconlawfirmm
- Linkedln: linkedin.com/in/lincon-law-firm-100b96201
- Hotline: +84.987.733.358